beermoneyforum sucks. beermoneyforumsucks.com

hot girl striptease sexy nude poledance desktop stripper
CALL ME NOW: U.S. 1-888-449-3847 - U.S. 1-888-449-3849 - U.S. 1-888-510-9814 - U.S. 1-888-552-6106 - U.K. 0983-939-2210 x 1650 - https://www.PhoneSexSpy.com
Free Live Cams/></a><br><a href=CALL ME NOW: U.S. 1-888-449-3847 - U.S. 1-888-449-3849 - U.S. 1-888-510-9814 - U.S. 1-888-552-6106 - U.K. 0983-939-2210 x 1650 - https://www.PhoneSexSpy.com

Everve.net Review – SCAM or LEGIT?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Everve.net Review – SCAM or LEGIT? Empty Everve.net Review – SCAM or LEGIT?

Post by Admin Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:08 am

Everve is a Social Measurement Exchange (SME) which promises to increase your online popularity in Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, Vkontakte, Websites/Blogs, and Youtube. It utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the succeeding level. It aims to enlarge and improve your social signals in the scope of expanded likes, comments, shares which greatly influence major search engines due to perceived social media discernability. Major search engines now especially Google, according to Neil Patel, a leading SEO (Seach Engine Optimization) expert and authority that social media ranking was included in Google way back 2019 and Google consider them as trustworthy backlinks thus greatly affecting page rank. This in turn as a positive result as one white hat technique of SEO, will increase or expand your online business via your websites and/or blogs. All your exigency is this Chrome extension.

Company

The company managing this Chrome extension has the same name and is physically located at 1715 Business District, g.k. Mladost 4, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Their social services are the following :

Instagram: They charge for likes, comments, and followers.

Telegram: They charge per action charge as it is done on your Telegram account.

Twitter: They charge for followers, likes, and retweets

Vkontakte: They charge for groups building, pages increase of membership, likes, and reposts

Websites: They act as manual traffic exchange

Youtube: They can charge you for subscribers, views, likes, and disapproval.

Technical Specifications

They paid for their domain name purchase in August of 2019 from Instra Corporation Pty Ltd., using GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) since Everve is an EU (European Union) company and is currently being protected from DDOS (Denial Of Services) attacks by Cloud Flare, Inc. So the secret is in this Chrome extension that makes your company popular through the utilization of major social media. I’m quite surprised that they did not appended Facebook among social media.

The Chrome app provides a one-of-a-kind boost of your social piece of work and social actions result in equal social actions on your corporate homepage. It is sort of a “scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” type of a partnership. The app offers built-in delay in between actions, snooze mode, artificial intelligence, start/pause button for each simultaneous task inside the module. The said app is updated every week so you are assured you are operating the latest in social exchange technology.

They also entertain refunds if your purchased items do not exceed 14 (fourteen) days but this refund does not cover gift cards, downloaded software products which in reality this is a downloaded app, health and personal care items.

Statistics

They currently have 89100+ users, 67900+ tasks created, 8592K+ actions executed, and $29889 earnings of users.

Making Money

They have also built-in affiliate systems that can create you a passive income money from registration bonus of U.S.$0.50 to people that you will refer to who will purchase credits to power up this app in Chrome. For example, if this will be effective in increasing subscribers of Youtube which they charge as low as U.S.$0.002 per subscriber. Understandably in business, you can’t gamble all your money in one location. For every like, comment or share, you get corresponding coins that you can exchange or spend on your homepage or blogs. So you need a clear goal here if you want to earn money or for the betterment of your blogs and websites. Choose one from among the goal, lacking this, will confuse you if you pursue this as a business, you can at the same time do online activities plus refer paying people. If you pursue this as website traffic for yourself, then even your accumulated coins you can spend on them paying for their social services.

How Does It Work?

From the looks of it installing the Chrome extension will permit you to like, comment, follow and all other social activities that you are already busy about doing but this time it’s all paid and this money you earn you can spend them on your web sites and blogs to get the equal positive social treatment or you can encash them. I’m curious about how artificial intelligence will take place here since it will all be acted upon by humans. I’m assuming if you like 10 likes on your Twitter tweet, you need to like another Twitter post of another Twitter user, it’s the way it is, it’s an exchange. Their portal or Chrome extension acts only as a middle man so to speak so you can pay them to carry out the online job for your business if you don’t want to do these social activities.

PROS and CONS:

PROS:

– Finally, an Artificial Intelligence guided social media exchange, the first time I encounter.

CONS:

– We can’t all bet and put all our money on social media ranking as this is very new SEO technology since Google, of course, won’t reveal their new algorithm this year 2020.

– Beta Phase since it’s the start of the inception

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm