beermoneyforum sucks. beermoneyforumsucks.com

hot girl striptease sexy nude poledance desktop stripper
CALL ME NOW: U.S. 1-888-449-3847 - U.S. 1-888-449-3849 - U.S. 1-888-510-9814 - U.S. 1-888-552-6106 - U.K. 0983-939-2210 x 1650 - https://www.PhoneSexSpy.com
Free Live Cams/></a><br><a href=CALL ME NOW: U.S. 1-888-449-3847 - U.S. 1-888-449-3849 - U.S. 1-888-510-9814 - U.S. 1-888-552-6106 - U.K. 0983-939-2210 x 1650 - https://www.PhoneSexSpy.com

Epoch.com Reviews

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Epoch.com Reviews Empty Epoch.com Reviews

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:58 am

Epoch.com a high-risk merchant solution and payment processing in one or a turnkey solution according to their website. They also say of themselves as a global provider of online billing services. The platform is available to serve both buyers and sellers 24/7/365.

Features

Localized Payment Types

Your customers can pay you in their local currency wherever you are. They can also pay with their major credit cards, atm cards, or even savings account available in their country of residence.

International Currencies

They are accepting lots of various fiat currencies, and to my surprise, Philippine Peso is also included among them. It's processed internationally, so no need for a calculator to do the exchange rate because you will be billed in your own local currency with the prevailing price for that item.

Global Language Support

The customer support is optimized for local and foreign language support, including Chinese, and they will speak your language in your area fluently while supporting your needs.

Qualifying Countries

Only a few countries are supporting at the time of this review—Romania they support for now but not the Philippines. So I should say this is a great competitor for Stripe if it starts to do business in our country. But for now, you can subscribe to their mailing list, and you need to contact them to get into this priority mailing list as it is not public but privately given.

Company Behind

Epoch is the company behind and is currently operating this payment solution and is located at 3110 Main Street, Suite 220
    Santa Monica, CA, 90405. They can be reached at with the following phone numbers such as +1 310 664 5700 and 1 800 893 8871.

Technical Specifications

They got their domain name registered in November of 1997 from Register, Inc., enjoying domain whois anonymity and privacy services from PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC, and currently hosted as a legacy software in Amazon.

Making Money

If you have a high-risk business online such as but not limited to gambling, webcam, sex contents, and adult-related websites, financing scheme, etc., then this website is for you, you can create a merchant account where you are guaranteed to bill clients on a normal or usual way without the risk because of your business category. I don't see any referral or affiliate program, I could be wrong though, but outside it doesn't display any information about it, but somehow some huge high-risk payment solutions such as CCBill does not display their affiliate program outside or meaning it's not for outsiders to join in but only their merchant customers.

PROS and CONS:

PROS:

- If you own those high-risk businesses online, then this is great for you.

CONS:

- Nothing at the moment of this interview.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm